IU McKinney Law professors present 'Scalia's Greatest Hits' in memory of Supreme Court justice
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
INDIANAPOLIS -- Five Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law professors and a guest speaker, professor Scott Gaylord from Elon University School of Law, will present a special remembrance of the late U.S. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia.
"Justice Scalia's Greatest Hits: A Discussion of Leading Opinions of Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia" will take place at 5:30 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 23, in the Wynne Courtroom (Room 100) of Inlow Hall, 530 W. New York St., on the IUPUI campus.
The law professors and their topics for discussing Scalia's key contributions during his three decades on the Supreme Court are:
- John Hill, "Justice Scalia in Dissent"
- Max Huffman, "Justice Scalia: A reluctant standard-bearer for Chicago-School Antitrust"
- Florence Wagman Roisman, "Justice Scalia's Probes at the Boundaries of Administrative Law"
- Lahny Silva, "Scalia and the Sixth Amendment"
- Scott W. Gaylord, "Justice Scalia and the Religion Clauses"
This is a free event, but registration is required. Forms will be available for CLE credit application.
Parking is available for a nominal fee at the campus Gateway Garage, 525 Blackford St., at the corner of Michigan and California streets; and at the Natatorium Garage, two blocks west of the law school.
- Office 317-274-2195
- Robert H. McKinney School of Law
- Office 317-278-3038